Your Guide To Making Fast World of Warcraft Gold

Welcome Friend,

You have chanced upon the Marcus Ty Blog, a site dedicated to helping you make easy World of Warcraft Gold.

This is the complimentary site to wowgoldmastery.com where you can find my Gold Making Guide, which is free to subscribers.

Advertisement

Saturday 15 August 2009

Mysterious Egg - Part 2

In a previous post I describe grinding reputation with the Oracles to purchase one of their Mysterious Eggs. If you follow me on twitter or subscribe to my Gold Making Guide, you will know that the eggs can hatch into a number of different pets.

What you may not know is that on rare occasions you have a chance to obtain a proto-drake - which is what happened to me with my first egg.

I made a short video to show you how.

Enjoy Marcus

No comments: