Your Guide To Making Fast World of Warcraft Gold

Welcome Friend,

You have chanced upon the Marcus Ty Blog, a site dedicated to helping you make easy World of Warcraft Gold.

This is the complimentary site to wowgoldmastery.com where you can find my Gold Making Guide, which is free to subscribers.

Advertisement

Sunday 2 November 2008

Echoes of Doom - Video Update

I've been hanging out in Stormwind, exploring the new content added with patch 3.02. I've been busy with the new Inscription profession and making some great gold selling Weapon Vellums and Glyphs. I've made a short video for the fun of it.

As we get closer to the release date of Wrath of the Lich King, all sorts of mayhem are happening in the major cities. I was talking to a mate in the Pig & Whistle, enjoying a few beers as you do, when he suddenly turned into a zombie and run amok in the tavern. The Scourge Invasion had begun!

No comments: